nom noms: Bäco Mercat








Bäco Mercat
408 S Main St
Los Angeles, CA 90013


While wondering the streets of downtown and trying to enjoy the art galleries amongst the hoards of hipsters, my friend and I decided to try out this new place Bäco Mercat. Bäco was really good, very flavorful. The decor of the building was very calming, even the two ladies talking loudly next to us didn't bother me. We tried their specially made pop soda, Orange ginger juniper flavor, and it went so well with our dishes. So what did we have? The original bäco, which I highly recommend, and the tomato & cheese coca. Minus the service, which is terrible almost everywhere in LA, it was the best food experience I've indulge myself in a long time. And I'm a girl that loves food.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

-> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

Hope to read from you soon,

best wishes
Kamila

ps. looks so yummi i got hungry

Eboneé Shanay said...

Thank you and your blog looks lovely.