A very fashionable weekend

Judy & I attended two shows during the weekend. Furne one and Betsey Johnson. The first show was Furne One. Furne One is a Filipino born designer who surpasses the term haute couture. As soon as the lights went out and the glowing robotic figure began to walk, everyone's jaw fell to the floor. Every piece after that did not disappoint. The detail of the beading, the head pieces, and the creative soundtrack of Frankenstein dubstep style really brought the story to life. The collection was alive.





























The next day we attended a collective fashion show at sunset gower studios. The collection we were most excited to see was Betsey Johnson. As a kid I always admired her creative, funky fun style and her iconic cartwheel at the end of the runway. Sadly she wasn't there and I couldn't witness this celebration of life in person but her collection still made me smile.
The jewel pattern tights is a must for my closet.











No comments: