Wildflower








(F21 Blazer, UO Romper & Shoes, Thrifted Purse)


















How do you say good-bye to summer?  After this extended heat wave we say good riddance and peace out.  Although the weather has been crazy, and feeling more like a battle between the miser bothers, I enjoyed my last hot day taking a stroll at the arboretum & botanical gardens in Arcadia.  I love flowers and plants so walking through the different gardens was breath taking.  Even more breath taking were the numerous amount of peacocks walking around.  It never cease to amaze me how graceful and colorful nature can be.
Although I can't be as naturally beautiful as those roses, I can try to blend into them by wearing floral and spicing it up with some leopard.  Who said two of natures finest prints can't go together?

No comments: