NYFW: DAY 1

Since arriving in New York, I have been like the energizer bunny and constantly on the go.  I think I have consumed more caffeine than humanly possible but I'm still kicking so I guess it's ok.

Day one of fashion week began at the Lincoln Center to shoot for BCBGMAXAZRIA.  First, a special thank you to LS Agency for putting me in my first NYFW pit.  I will never look at LAFW the same (sorry LA).  And to the other photographers I met, I hope I can see you for many more seasons in New York.

One of the things I am noticing for the Fall/Winter 2013 season is a lot of leather, flowing fabrics, and reds/browns/nudes.  What I loved the most about bcbgmaxazria collection was the fact that they gave you a sleek look with the smooth hair and beanie but dressed it up with well designed and layered garments.

Everything had a bounce and a flow to it which worked perfectly with the cohesive collection.  The layering was key in this collection as well.  Everything could be mixed and matched with something in the collection and you would still end up with a fabulous look.
















































































No comments: