Concept LA pt.2: Jen Awad

Jen Awad is one of those shows that I look forward to seeing. There's no use in comparing her to another designer because Jen Awad is Jen Awad. I really love this collection, the way she added that modern twist to that film noir/femme fatale style and paired the dresses with delicate gold body chains, had my eyes glued to the models as they walked down the runway. I was able to go backstage and take photos of the models and look at the clothing but the hangers did those garments no justice. I was instantly drawn to the metallic front slit gown as soon as I saw it. I couldn't wait to see it on the runway and when I saw the other pieces on the hangers I knew this was going to be a good show.
And if you're ever wondering where does she get that intriguing jewelry for her show, check out Sugar Scout Couture.







Model Marley Hunter



Model Patricia Camille























To be continued...

No comments: