Bee Free



























Recently I attended a blogger event at Bee Free Boutique in Silver Lake. The event was hosted by blogger Emily Kolberg and Fidoo. Naturally I floated over towards the sequins and everything shiny, but everything is sight was amazing. The owner and staff is so cute and genuinely nice, you can’t help but to feel at home there.
I walked up the stairs to find Emily with cookies, wine, and clothes. How inviting! A rack of her favorite items included a perfectly colored fuchsia dress, lace bandeau, a knit sweater, and dress pants with the quintessential back pockets. Emily styled everyone that attended the event, including myself. For me she picked out a cobalt blue skirt, the most amazing skirt ever, paired with a sheer hi-lo shirt and a lace bandeau. A part of me didn’t want to take this outfit off but I knew I had to let it go.

If you’re ever in Silver Lake check out the shop

Bee Free Boutique
1639 Silver Lake Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323) 663-0629

No comments: