I heart Buttons and Bows

Oh boy what a week it has been! My flesh has been roasting on high in this crazy LA heat and my days are taken up by working, editing photos, and sweating.
Recently I put together a shoot with the most talented group of people ever, but you have to wait to see the results.





And knowing me, I can't sit still for more than a few minutes, I was up and out again! Had a girls night out and headed over towards Buttons and Bows for the launch of Olivia Lopez's Caravan pop up shop. There was a candy bar provided by A Sweet T and music by my favorite Pham!



With my silly girl Amy of HM Soundsystem.



With Michelle and Judy.  



Michelle got captured for LA Canvas wearing Native Runaway gear! Everyone loved her collar and blazer which you can order now at the shop!

Be sure to follow me on instagram @eboneeshanay
and also follow @nativerunaway on instagram for updates on the crew and soon to come goodies.

No comments: