Peace, Love and Funnel Cake







(Lazy Oaf Dress, DIY Shorts, Zara Shoes)
Photos by Judy 












Cover bands, fried food, smelly animals, crazy rides and beer for days!  Who doesn't love the fair?!?!?  In all my years of living in LA I have never been to the OC Fair or the LA County fair.  What is wrong with me?  I've been missing out on some good things....well mainly food.  I tried my luck on a few games in hopes of leaving with a giant sock monkey.
As an adult-like-child I thought it would be appropriate to wear this cartoon-ish dress from Lazy Oaf.  The playful rockabilly drawings paired with a subtle version of creepers made me feel like a child again.  Also the smock dress helps cover the food baby that was conceived upon arrival at the fair.

And since this was a first experience for me, it was only natural that I record it and turn it into a vlog (duh!)
If you would like to see all the food that was destroyed and the massiveness of the OC Fair, check out my video here.

No comments: