Hi Graff

Today at the art gallery I intern for we started to set up for our second biggest show ever! So for you LA residents or anyone that's going to be in LA next week be sure to check out (drum roll)

"HI-GRAFF" at

Hold Up Art
358 East 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA

You can check it out here on Facebook or here on HUA.

The entire second floor of the gallery is going to be covered from top to bottom in panels and covered with aerosol paint by various artists. I'm going to try and get pictures of the artist working hopefully this weekend.

Oh yeah my "mystery" camera came in the mail.


A fujifilm instax 210! Oh-em-Gee. Too bad the place I got it from was out of film but thankfully we sell the twin pack at work.

With that said good night, I'm going to let my body rest for a few days. Moving panels is so painful.

No comments: