Rolling Stone x AMA Event

Recently I had the pleasure of being invited to the American Music Awards after party at Rolling Stone Cafe.  The party started early and apparently so did the line of people.  Although there was a 40 minute miscommunication at the door, once inside all of the frustration disintegrated.  I saw BJ's lovely face and Roberta and of course food!  Good people and good food is all I really need to make my night complete.  I also had the opportunity to meet Alexys of Fashion Bater whose style I really admire.  Introducing myself to another blogger and doing that creepy kid grin in a night club couldn't have possibly come off any creepier.
Although my camera died before the night even begun I thankfully instagramed and iphoned the heck out of the event.

























Follow me on instagram @eboneeshanay or check it out online instagram/eboneeshanay

No comments: