Jump into spring






(Asos Romper, Vintage Belt, Zara Sandals)
Photo by Michelle Paulsen


It's officially the first day of spring and I'm leaping for joy! Literally! Although fall is my favorite season, spring is definitely a runner up. This spring I have vowed to wear more colors and prints and this romper is a good start to that promise.
Most people bring in spring with floral and pastel colors but I decided to greet the season with a vibrant blue and yellow paisley print. I bought this romper from asos last year and it has to be one of my favorite rompers ever. It doesn't look or feel like pajama onesies, that most rompers tend to look like. It has a nice 70's vibe to it and the long sleeves with the shorts sold me instantly.  The belt is a lucky, and accidental, find from ebay.
Both items are favorites from my closet and I can throw on a vest, a cardigan, or just go as is with it. Whatever the mood of the season is like.

No comments: